Adult CD/Detox Services
It’s not easy when you or a loved one is dealing with an addiction. Taking the first step toward healing may seem scary. At Michiana Behavioral Health (MBH) we understand and are here to provide a safe, caring environment for healing.
MBH provides oral medications to treat adverse reactions to detoxification. Medically managed detoxification reduces discomfort and medical risks associated with withdrawal.
Inpatient detoxification is available at MBH for:
- Opioids (OxyContin, Oxycodone, Heroin)
- Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin)
MBH’s goal is to restore physical and emotional health through treatment of substance abuse and mental health issues.
Inpatient detoxification can take from one to seven days and is covered by most insurance plans.
- Provide evaluation and treatment services for psychiatric disorders and/or chemical dependency problems of all types, with an interdisciplinary team approach to assessment and treatment
- Insight oriented Group Psychotherapy designed to provide support and encourage disclosure of relevant patient issues.
- Our Family Program provides information and education related to Continuum of Care (from outpatient to hospitalization), reasons for hospitalization, typical diagnoses seen in the hospital, typical lengths of stay, medications used in the hospital, discharge planning, follow up care, and medication compliance.
- Psychoeducational Groups providing information to our patient population by clinical, nursing, and direct care staff teaching within their respective field of expertise.
- On-site Alcoholics Anonymous meeting occurs Wednesday and Friday to provide positive social support for those patients with chemical dependence and related issues. See meetings and events for times
Please call Michiana Behavioral Health at
to schedule your no-cost level of care assessment.